4 Red Bell Peppers
1 box of Linguini pasta
Parmesan cheese, grated
∆ Basil, chopped to taste
1 clove garlic, put through a press, or chopped
1. Put a rack from your oven the highest it can go, and set the broiler to High.
2. Cut each pepper in half, starting from the stem, and scoop out seeds and insides as you would for a pumpkin.
2. Put the halves face down on a baking sheet and set under the broiler in the oven.
3. Set a large pot of salt water on the stove and set to boil. When it is boiling, add pasta. Cook for about 10 min.
4. When peppers look charred, take them out of the oven and let them sit in a bowl covers with a plate until they are cool enough to handle. When they are, peel the skin of of them using your hand. Discard skins.
5. Chop Pepper halves however you would like.
6. When pasta is done, drizzle with olive oil to taste, and toss with peppers, basil and parmesan.
7. Add salt if you like.