My mom made this last night on a whim. She didn’t really know what to make, so she just kind of cobbled some ingredients together and this is what she got. It was so good! It really shows the tasty side of spinach.
1 box of Whole-Wheat Chiocciole pasta (other kinds, and regular pasta are fine too)
1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
A few handfuls of fresh Baby Spinach
How to do it:
1. Set a pot of salted water to a boil. When boiling, add pasta.
2. Heat a skillet or wok on the stove. When heated, put some olive oil in the pan.
3. Pour the spinach into the pan and saute until wilted. Set the spinach aside.
4. When the pasta is done, pour it into a large bowl, and quickly stir in the cheese until it is melted. (If you want to skip steps 2 and 3, you can add the spinach now, and stir it in until it wilts)
5. Drizzle some olive oil over it, if you want to. Serve immediately.