I know that I told you to have healthy snacks, but don’t we all need some sugar sometimes? This fondue is easy, and delicious!
1. About 1/2 pack of chocolate chips
2. Cocoa powder
4. 1/2 stick butter
5. Mini Marshmallows
6. Your favorite foods to dip (Suggestions: Marshmallows, frozen waffles, chocolate chip cookies, strawberries, orange slices)
- Put the chocolate, butter and 2 tsp. of the cocoa powder in a small/medium saucepan, and put on medium heat. When the butter starts melting, turn to low heat. Stir.
- Add some marshmallows and stir some more. If it is too thick, add 1 more tsp. cocoa powder.
- Add about 1/8-1/4 cup sugar, and stir until thick-ish. There will probably be some liquidy stuff that is not mixing in. In that case, add a splash of milk.
- When it is the right consistency, take it off heat, put in in a bowl, and add one last splash of milk. Mix.
- Use toothpicks to pick up your foods and dip it in the chocolate. (Suggestion: Make a shish-kebab on a toothpick with a mini marshmallow, a little slice of orange, a piece of waffle, and then another marshmallow, and swirl on some chocolate.)
- If you want you can keep the dip in the fridge to harden, and you can melt it when you need it. Or turn it into fudge!