We all know you miss summer. Who doesn’t? But just because summer’s gone doesn’t mean fabulous berries are sacrificed! Soda doesn’t have to be too sugary…when you make it yourself!!! Strawberry soda is amazing, but not many places sell it anymore. Well, lucky for us, it’s SUPER easy to make. Plus, it’s really refreshing!
- 1 container of fresh strawberries
- 3/4 cup sugar, or more if needed
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- Cut the stems off 1/4 of the berries, and put them on their sides. cut them into thin slices. In a food processor, puree the other 3/4 with a little water ∆.
- Put some ice in a pitcher. Add about 4 cups seltzer, but you don’t have to be exact. If later, you want it more fizzy, add more.
- Add the sugar, and mix till it dissolves. Add the puree, then the slices, and mix very hard.
- Taste and add whatever you think you need more of.
- Pour and enjoy!