My dad made this for me for breakfast one day and it was delicious!!!!!! It does taste best with mango, but any other fruit is also delicious! Some good alternatives are: berries, peach, banana, or apples. When mixing the honey with the yogurt, you really have to kind of whip it. Any way you do this dish it’s always delicious! You don’t have to make this a weekend breakfast, because it’s quick and easy to make on a weekday, plus it gives you tons of energy for school. Use this recipe for you and a sibling, or halve it and just make it for yourself! Dig in!!!!
1 1/2 tbsp. fresh honey
2 cups plain greek yogurt
1 mango, chopped
Scant 1/2 cup clustered granola (optional)
1/2 cup blueberries (optional)
2 maraschino cherries (for on top, optional)
1. Put the yogurt in a bowl, and add the honey. Stir in the honey vigorously, almost whipping it in, so that it sweetens the yogurt. If needed, add more honey.
2. In one bowl, put a little bit of granola, if using. Do the same in another bowl.
3. Add the blueberries, if using. (In both bowls.)
4. Split the honey/yogurt mixture between each bowl.
5. Add the mango on the sides and top.
6. Put a cherry on each, if using.